We are on the search for 5-6 dedicated and exceptional workers to join the Auckland Airport team as Airfield Operations Officers (AFO’s)
These roles are integral to the entire operations of Airfield services therefore we are seeking high calibre and relevant applicants. We are looking for quality candidates with excellent presentation and communication.
The key aspects of this role is to ensure all contractors conduct works safely out in the airfield.
To ensure all trucks and cars are moving in the airfield in a safe manner. Supervise external contractors to ensure compliance with airside rules and regulations.
To work closely with the Airfield Operations team and tower to coordinate all airfield movements.
• Must have a Full driver’s license
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Min 3 years previous stores/warehousing experience
• At least 3-5 years stable work experience.
• Ability to handle pressure and be patient
• Professional conduct at all times.
• Ability to work with a team and wide variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures.
• Flexibility to work weekends and nights.
Candidates who have a background in frontline customer services, security or driving will be highly regarded.
Base: Auckland Airport (24 month fixed term contract).
Hours: 40hrs p week approx, over 5 days, made up of weekends and various shifts.
Shift rate: Time and a quarter
Overtime rate: Time and a half
Meal allowance for shift work
Free Parking and Uniform provided
Must have a full class 1 license (Restricted will not be accepted).
Provide two current referees.
Must have a clean MOJ – No criminal convictions
Contact Dan at Spider Personnel on 021 717 280 or email your CV to email@example.com
Note: Please ensure you meet all the required criteria prior to applying for these roles. You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for these roles.